ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tomtom on n73

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
A guy at work installed tomtom6 on mine . He got the same and just changed the date on the phone to an earlier date than the expiration date .After he finished the installation he just changed the date back to the correct one :)

all i did was copy these onto my memory card.

then when i go to install i get the horrid message!

tomtom.gif

A guy at work installed tomtom6 on mine . He got the same and just changed the date on the phone to an earlier date than the expiration date .After he finished the installation he just changed the date back to the correct one :)

how do i find out the expire date?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa

how do i find out the expire date?

I haven't got a clue . Try changing the date back a couple of years .

on my e65 I had to:

Menu > Settings > Security > Certif. Management > Options > Trust Settings > (then set Online Certif.check to OFF)

Then:

Menu > Installat. > App man. > Options > Online certif.check (set this to OFF)

Menu > Installat. > App man. > Options > Software Instalation (set this to ALL)

That sorted mine.

Bumder With A Buffer
MOFO check that the maps are on the memory card correctly. I cant remember off top of my head but the maps are seperate. If the software doesnt find any maps it either freezes on the spinning logos bit or opens then says "no maps found" then exits.

Pm me if you want any help ; )