ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TomTom wont back up..

BMW M135i
What tomtom? You should have a good few hundred mb if you've definetly deleted everything properly.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Is there a pinhead button for a factory reset? Try that. If its still giving you a ballache try running through deleting everything again. What model is it?

200 Gordini
TomTom one v2. Done the pinhead thing to switch it off when it freezes at the start up screen which its been doing.

That is why im doing the back up.

BMW M135i
It will freeze if you've deleted everything off it as its missing stuff it needs to run obviously, does it still show low free space if you connect it now? Seems very wiered, probably worth just running format on it see if that gives you all the space. Does it show space used in the drive properties?

Hope your not needing this for the meet! :eek: lol

200 Gordini
No it was freezing before, remember it failed on me getting to yours.

Yeah it showed something like 260mb used and 1.4 free.. that was after i deleted everything.

Did you get the car washed?

BMW M135i
Ah yeah remember you saying now, well i'd try running format on it see if that gets to back to fully empty should do or it might be time for a new tomtom.

I'm just about to have to a run to the local poles see if they fancy a bash at it, no chance am I attempting it just looking outside!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I see quite a few TomTom's coming back for issues with freezing up. Is it still within warranty?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
My tom tom has frozen and fucked me about since day one. I will never buy the tomtom s**t again I much preffer garmin

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
My tom tom has frozen and f**ked me about since day one. I will never buy the tomtom s**t again I much preffer garmin

Amen. When you work with them you realize what pieces of s**t they really are! I bought a Garmin :)

Sorry I read it as V4 :p oopsy.