ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Too many warning lights!! Help!

182 Trophy Cup
Hey so a couple of weeks ago my exhaust warning light came on randomly, I thought at first it was the engine light due to the symbol but had a diagnostics and most likely is the lambda sensor? I have a rough idea what this does but it doesn't seem to be affecting my mpg, any ideas how much a local garage charge just to fit a new one?

Secondly! Got in the car one morning with the service light and airbag warning lights staring at me, I panicked at first but read a few posts on here about maybe a loose wire. Had a fiddle with wires under the passenger seat but no luck, I've no idea what I'm really looking for and when I read about soldering the wires and something about ohms my head just explodes, anything anyone can suggest? Or can tell me what I'm looking for under the seats?

Thanks in advance.