ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

took my car to do the 10k service

thank u, actually my friend took it for me i'm a bad photographer. by the why he's the forum user "prince zorro" if you know him.

yes ours are 12k miles which is actually 19.3k km's

so think your service is early!

no harm done though

muzz - 12k and 24k on renaultsport models..

im guessing due to the conditions over there they need every 5000 km's..maybe very dusty/hot where hes from which means the engines need more care? dunno

which works out at serving every 3100miles

s**t the bed that would get expensive!

A4 Avant & A3
very nice looking motor you got there,...
i really need the silver indicators...
feel a xmas pressie for my car coming on!

thanks guys, i'm glad u liked the pics. i really got a pounding from u guys when i posted my rear leds pics :) . yeah the garage is kinda clean. the oil spills in something like a sink. they lift the car up and place this moving small oil dumpster under the car and spill the oil in it.

muz

big fat japanese bus
GuyS said:
muzz - 12k and 24k on renaultsport models..

im guessing due to the conditions over there they need every 5000 km's..maybe very dusty/hot where hes from which means the engines need more care? dunno

which works out at serving every 3100miles

sh*t the bed that would get expensive!

Just read my warrenty (from Arnold Clark)

its 15k for mine 18k for other renaults!!!

Must be a mistake there like.

Doesnt matter I have had 4 services in 34,000 miles and 3 additional oil changes however that could have been a scare!