ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Took my new lens for a day out at the Zoo

dk

911 GTS Cab
great pics, love the zoo with a good lens.

These are a few I took on my last visit, i especially like this one

n808915401_2226365_2021.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=90433&l=efbd5&id=808915401

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome pics :D

I'm taking my D40 to London Zoo tomorrow for its first proper outing.. hopefully I'll be able to get some half decent shots :p

1.8 Civic EX
what lens you got terry?

london zoo is pretty pap without a lens with a good reach. i really want to go back because i haven't taken 55-200 there yet. went with the kit lens (18-42) and couldn't get much unless i crop the hell out of the pics later...

1.8 Civic EX
so whats that? up to about 50? just uploading some uncropped pics i took last time i went so you can see what i mean. good pics but just could do with getting that little bit closer...

best bit for pics in london zoo is in the rainforest bit. be carefull tho, while i was looking through the view finder one of the little monkeys came right up to me and grabbed my hand, scared the s**t outa me lol