ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Took shock off, now steering pulls.

I took the o/s shock off the car and took the spring off at the weekend, then put it all back together (don't ask), but since then it's been pulling to the n/s. Any reason why this could be?

normally when the car pulls to one side the bush could have gone, best get it checked out just incase it has gone and the wheel locks up on ya lol

Yeah the spring is in right, and it ain't sitting high.

Which bush are you referring too? It was fine before I took the shock off, just since I put it back on it seems wierd. Perhaps I put the wheels back on different sides lol I will check in the morning.

BMW M135i
I always seemed to have to get my old 1.6 tracked everytime I pissed with the fronts, got so friendly with the bloke at the local tyre place he started doing it for pints when I saw him out round the town!

Oh right. Maybe for some reason the tracking is out then. That's what it feels like, but I couldn't understand why it would do it.

I think I'm going to put my prolines on saturday, so I will leave it until then and get it done after.