ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Took the Kangoo on the prowl today :)

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I think there may be some car owners in Liverpool taking their cars for a service or a trade in lol

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
What a work horse that'll be though. Quick trip the the plumbers merchants. Done in no time ;)

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
What a work horse that'll be though. Quick trip the the plumbers merchants. Done in no time ;)

I think Im gonna use it for tootling about and use 530 as my workhorse, that does 50mpg and more on the motorway...

Where can I get me some of those lights?

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Most of the running gear is ph1 172.

Still down as a Kangoo according to the DVLA though, I would get it registered quickly.

Really? Wonder why no one else has bothered? Do I need to wait for the log book?

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ye the conversion hasn't been registered yet. I remember asking previous owner before about it.

Get it all registered properly to save any trouble :)

It's more like 70% ph1 ;)

Yeah engine conversation hasn't been noted to the DVLA, get pulled in that and they won't be nice to you.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
It's more like 70% ph1 ;)

Yeah engine conversation hasn't been noted to the DVLA, get pulled in that and they won't be nice to you.

Ill sort it, makes no difference to me lol.. What form do I need? Anyone know?

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Or piss a few young locals off and they'll dob you in. Happened to a lad round here who fit an f4r to a 1.2 Clio.