ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Top Gear 535D

Lotus Elise 111R
Wait for some muppet to come along and say he managed to race one with his 1.2 clio along a private road and beat him...

CX-7,westfield,ix20
The BMW diesel lumps are indeed truely amazing!

I hate diesels but I very nearly opted for a 330D before I got my 182. As Jeremy Clarkson says, relentless acceleration so god knows what the new one's like!

Just lacked the fun factor for me - plenty time to get a grown up car like that when a bit older with a family etc.

Perfect car for someone who's a car fan with a wife and kids...get a good powered car but get the added bonus of keeping the wife happy by telling her "its ok, its a diesel love" ;)

Wait for some muppet to come along and say he managed to race one with his 1.2 clio along a private road and beat him...

my 1.2 16v thrashes my uncles 330d hands down, no competition so it would eat one of these.

jamie

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro
This is one of the only cars that I couldn't quite shake off in the Audi! We've got similar power figures, and although I may have 320lb/ft, I shudder to think how much the BMW puts out!

Truely awesome car, but then again, it will prob only get 30mpg combined!

172 GTR
I know a guy who has one. His is chipped by DMS to about 330 BHP but with 500+ ft/lbs. He raced his mate in an M3 from 20 mph to well over a ton and pulled about 3 car lengths on it! Never dropped below 30 mpg either!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i had a nice tussle with a 530d the other day. evens up until i hit the limiter in second at which point he went past and started undertaking stuff. nutter.

Ly meg R26
my dad's got 1, i love it, there is alot of down power, shame he couldn't get the M5, thoses things a just great