ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Top Gear Saxo vs Clio video clip

320d M Sport

Does ANYONE know where I can get a copy? Tried KAZAA, and Ive even emailed the BBC, Top Gear and didnt even get the courtesy of a reply? Would love to see it as I missed it!:mad:

Paddy

Well, Ill answer you then m8... No. Ive no idea where to get it from, and yes I did see it at the time - I seem to remember that the Clio won reasonably convincingly even though it wasnt being driven as well as the Saxo (I think Tiff was driving the Saxo and Vicki the Clio) - Although all of this could be tripe as I always seem to remember things the way I would have liked them to happen, which is not necessarily the way they did!

Matt

Megane R26

hi Paddy,

if it is the one with Vicky Butler Henderson in the Clio and Tiff no-hoper in the Saxo, I have a copy on tape somewhere and will make you a quicktime movie and send it to you when I come back from holiday.

Rick

320d M Sport

Rick, youd be the man of the hour if you could!! NOWHERE, and I mean NOWHERE has this vid!! Its easier to get AREA 51 footage than this thing!!

Paddy

Megane R26

Hi Paddy,

No problem, it will probably be mid November, before I can do it though.

Hope this is okay.

Rick

320d M Sport

No problem, Ill email u nearer the time for (as Cilla would say) a quick reminder!

Thanks a lot

Paddy

Could you set it on this forum, I would like to see it again. By the way, Where is tiff gone off to ??? Cant find him in Top Gear anymore !

Clio v6

If anyone comes online MSN I can try to send the whole file 107meg. ( It is also in my shared folder on Kazza entitled topgearcliosport.mpg )

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

okay Im searching kazaa now.. if I get it I will put it up on the 100mbit line..

Quote: Originally posted by dash on 13 August 2003

If anyone comes online MSN I can try to send the whole file 107meg. ( It is also in my shared folder on Kazza entitled topgearcliosport.mpg )
Cant find it on Kazaa

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

hrm I cant even find it.. bleh.. well I hope whoever is downloading is gonna share it on a fast line.. :(

Megane R26

Hi Paddy,

i sent out that clip to you in November, when I came back from holiday. If you didnt receive it, send me another e-mail with your address and I will send it again.

RM172

no fear paddy i have it and im uploading it right now

it was 108Mb but ive re-encoded it to divx and its now 38mb

this does require latest divx codec available at www.divx.com