ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Top mounts, how long do they last?

How often do you have to replace your top mounts?

Is it normal to change them after 15k miles?

Thank's

Unless your realy driving in some strange palces or on track nope should last longer depends what you accept as worn though also age won't help.

pimp mobile Zafira
Mine are sounding dreadful after about 25k miles of being on the car. The oem part is shocking thats why people tend to go for solid units which i will be doing after Christmas. Can any one recommend a set? All i know of at the moment are the ktec ones.

Mine are sounding dreadful after about 25k miles of being on the car. The oem part is shocking thats why people tend to go for solid units which i will be doing after Christmas. Can any one recommend a set? All i know of at the moment are the ktec ones.
People go for solid as they think they know better than what renault decided was a best compromise for all drivers

Solid are shocking IMO.

There not much to buy or replace so I don't see the issue Id look at them as consumables

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Mine are fine after 36k in the 172 and the set I had in my old Clio where fine until 80k!