ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Top mounts to pair with GAZ Coilovers

Hxrry

so-wax.com
ClioSport Trader
As per the title I'm going to be fitting my GAZ GHA Coilovers and wanting to change the front and rear top mounts.

I'm thinking Powerflex purple rear top mounts and Kingsnorth Engineering front top mounts... But by all means I am open to suggestions!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Go with PMS top mounts. Everything is proven and serviceable, normally next day delivery and can be used with there strut brace.

Hxrry

so-wax.com
ClioSport Trader
Go with PMS top mounts. Everything is proven and serviceable, normally next day delivery and can be used with there strut brace.

I did wonder if anyone had luck with a lesser brand, but I've been happy with everything else from PMS so I will be giving these a go potentially!

Should my GHA Coilovers be the standard thread you reckon mate?

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
I have PMS and Gaz GHA's no issues with fitting them, no complaints on how it all feels when driving. Although I think my bearings need to be changed for some new/fresh ones