ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Top Service by Jim at Whitedetails

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
The other half’s new BM been with Jim for a new car detail this week and we picked it up today.
Technically not a new car detail as we got it last sept and it’s done a couple of thousand miles but it was his first available date as he’s generally booked up 4-6 months these days.
In the last year he has moved to Gyeon for most of the coatings he uses so after a chat I opted for the Mohs+ .
It had full interior and exterior coatings including glass, with wheels off ( he did both summer and winter wheels) brake calipers and brake bells getting sealed also. He also removed the model badge for me.
I said do whatever he had to do although the the priority was giving it the best protection as it’s a daily and not garaged.
He said apart from a couple of marks (hatch and bonnet ) the paint was surprisingly good compared to some new cars. I haven’t got loads of pics but it looks ace in the flesh although it filthy after driving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
Oh just to add he did use Gtechniq L1 on leather as I already have some, rather than mixing products if I top up

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
He’s a two hour drive but it’s the third time we have used him and he did my mates Heritage Defender.

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
£900 which included all bolt ons and upgrade to Mohs+
Also the F31 is a big car - substantially bigger than our old E91

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
He also did an extra set of wheels for free

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
The other half’s new BM been with Jim for a new car detail this week and we picked it up today.
Technically not a new car detail as we got it last sept and it’s done a couple of thousand miles but it was his first available date as he’s generally booked up 4-6 months these days.
In the last year he has moved to Gyeon for most of the coatings he uses so after a chat I opted for the Mohs+ .
It had full interior and exterior coatings including glass, with wheels off ( he did both summer and winter wheels) brake calipers and brake bells getting sealed also. He also removed the model badge for me.
I said do whatever he had to do although the the priority was giving it the best protection as it’s a daily and not garaged.
He said apart from a couple of marks (hatch and bonnet ) the paint was surprisingly good compared to some new cars. I haven’t got loads of pics but it looks ace in the flesh although it filthy after driving

Lovely car.

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
£900?????

To put it into perspective just did a quote for similar through Gtechniq

92705f86daeaa2b5abfa0413f8bcfa76.jpg

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Enjoyed watching that, remarkable to see just how much lighting gear he has! Makes me laugh about doing it in a dimly lit barn with an LED torch.

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
Lovely work! Miss Jim on here. One of he good guys and one of the honest guys.

Yeah he’s a top bloke , just too busy.
Doing the vlogs on the big jobs has made his bookings go mad, cars coming in from all over Europe.
I like that he uses the product that he thinks is best not just the latest thing or necessarily the most expensive. Obvs the detail on the BM would of been significantly cheaper had I not opted for Mohs+ with all the add ons

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
Yeah thanks saw it [emoji1360]
Shame there wasn’t a bit more on it

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
I think he really struggles to keep up with all the filming and editing