ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Totally gutted

rhys

feel for ya i kinda know how ya feel mate, hope ya get ur willy back in one piece, but if its fecked u can have a TOTALL restoration project. i sure it will be worth it

this will make u laugh!!!

this was how stupud i was but the effect is the same, i once was at work right at i normally park my car outside my shop where its in view all the time. well i decided to go to the shops right but being a lazy feck i drove. it literally is a 10 second drive right. anyway bought a magazine and proceeded to read my mag getting right into it and forgetting about my car. anyway walked back to the shop sat down and carried on reading a article,. after 10 minutes i look up and i thought feck in the space ive been gone about 12 minutes someone had jacked my car outside my own shop!!!!!!!!!

called the police ect ect ect running roun d like a headless chicken outside askiong if anyone had seen my car only to see it parked off the road about 100m away.

those 10 secs were the worse 10 of my life thinking someone had pinhced my motor

so yh i know exactly how u fell and i hope u get it all sorted soon

sh*t Rhys, so sorry to here about this. Cant imagine how gutted you must feel. At least the 172 can make it a little better. Imagine if you didnt have that. Really really really hope that it turns up or that you get a good deal from your insurance company.

James.

PS If you dont feel like meeting up tomorrow then no probs. Just let us know.

Focus ST3 + proper Mini

Sorry to hear of your problem. 1 bit of good news though. Youll only lose 2 yrs NCB. I wrote my 172 off and like you didnt have protected NCB.

Hope you get it sorted soon.

TT 225

Rhys - what area of Sheffield are you from (where the Willy disappeared from)? PM me if you like - its just i know a few people in the motor trade up there and they are gonna keep an eye out for you - but apparently different areas of Sheffield are covered by different gangs of scum TWOCers? Dunno... anyway let me know the area of Sheffield and you never know hopefully someone will know something :)

Megane R26

Sorry to hear about that man! Fing Bstards!!!

I know what you mean about the police. My first car was broken into and they nicked the stereo/speakers and made a general mess of it etc...

Reported theft/damage to local police station, had to pay for the repairs myself to protect my no claims (how screwed up is that!!!). Had a call from the police station later asking wot the reg of the car was (were they not paying attention at the time I reported it?????) - like it mattered anyway, I still had the car, its the contents I was missing - idiots!

Anyway, later, after having prints lifted from the car, I got the standard letter from them, our enquiries have not turned up further leads, if you know of anything that may help us in our investigation...

If I knew who had done it I wouldnt be reporting it to them would I!!

Bad luck mate, I really hope it turns out OK.

Ant.

god! thats me just gettin round to reading all this, i really dont know what to say mate, all i know is i would literally cry if my williams was stolen, most folk have waited a long time to be able to afford these cars and then this happens!! a complete nightmare! ive even had about 3 dreams where mines been nicked and it was awful, i cant imagine how gutted you must be, i always make sure my mum jams me in the drive so theres no way its goin anywhere unless they nick hers too!

what is the most likely thing to happen to it, what does stealing to order mean? surely no one would drive it about with the same number plate etc??

always keep your chin up mate you never know

PS how much would we all have to chip in to get you another one???

Tony

Only just read this thread, absolutely gutted for you Rhys. Hope the f*ckers that did it get all they deserve. On the plus side (if there is one) like others have said you wont lose all your NCB, it will probably just shrink from 5 years to 3.

Still nothing :( No police contact, nothing. Guess shes gone :cry:

Been out driving the 172 to try and console myself.

Dont think it was the last owner. Bought it off a garage and changed address since. Doubt anyone would drive it on those plates. Will check with insurance and police about posting chassis no.

Gutted for you mate. If you find out who did it let me know and ill come round and tear them a new ass hole.

No fuc*ing respect for other peoples property thats the problem. SCUM. Fu**ing SCUM.

Everyone strap C4 to their cars underside rigged up to an old phillips mobile phone. When you see its been knicked dial the phone and BOOOOOM........bye bye ass hole.

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

Rhys,

I am building a good number of contacts in the world of salvage. If you email me the chassis number, the reg number and any other distinguishing marks about the car (email them, dont post on here) I will keep my eyes very peeled. This sort of thing makes me sick.

This is the reason I always get a receipt, and put the V5 in my companys name when I buy salvage from individuals, so I can prove that I am 110% legitimate - single handedly trying to change the face of car salvage!

So email me the details (mailto:paul@infinicar.com">paul@infinicar.com) and for what good it will do I will keep an eye out for you.

Regards

Paul

rhys,

thats b*llocks mate,

just an idea but theres a site http://www.twoc.co.uk/www.twoc.co.uk

in this months fast car, its designed for alerting people about stolen motors, just an idea but it may turn up on there or some may have seen it.

Quote: Originally posted by jonm on 15 July 2003

Im a toss pot? Maybe some of you sycophants want to take a lot in the mirror. Just because youre on a web forum you have to come out with all the faux-sympathy for someone most of you dont know, have never met and probably never will, just to come across as a nice person. I bet youre the same people who post the never-ending dont worry, you can replace a car but you cant replace a person posts everytime someone has a crash. Like you really f**cking care.

Your boo hoo hes got a 106 wah hah comments show the sort of childish mentality you have.

mailto:w@nker">WTF? If you dont like the attitude and "faux sympathy" of the friendly folks at Cliosport, why not just go away and not bother to read or post on the forum??? If its any consolation, I wont miss you.

Would the police not be able to tell if it had been through a speed camera or a red light camera recently from the plate?

Keep an eye on the freebie newspapers as well, especially ads with a mobile number.

lmao

hehe what p## head jonm is

there lot of ppl on here that through this club have become very good friends, and see each other on a regular basis and become good mates, guess its something u will find hard to do after saying the stuff u said

if u cant be decent and say something worthwhile then dont say anyhting at all then

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Rhys,

Sorry mate, I just started reading this thread.. really gutted for you mate, I can imagine the sinking feeling in your stomach when you saw it was gone.

If one good thing came of it I think a lot of people will be reviewing thier security.

johnm you sound like a complete t**ser, go f**k off to somewhere else.

again Rhys, sorry mate.

personally i found the reno system to be very good they must of been pros

my ins company said it was cat 1 already but i upgraded anyway

now double alarmed and double immobed

Willy2

Jonm - I agree with wongy on this, I have made some good friends over these boards from all over the country, i have never met Rhys but i have posted up and had a conversation with him before. If my 16valve got nicked I would want advice/comments/support for my loss so stop being such an idiot and post up something positive!

I guess you PUG people are not so supportive or nice to each other thats why you come on our forum.

Rhys,

So sorry to hear of the news!!! That feeling when you come out and its not there - f*ck thats horrible.

Like others have said - sorry i cant do anything to help chief. So annoying. Keep your chin up, another door will open (hopefully to another car).

as for jonm - a real shame people like him dont really understand what most other people do. just ignore his comments.

martin

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Jonm,

Your account has been suspended due to the following reasons.

1. Rhys came on here looking for moral support - All you could do was b**ch at him for posting this thread up.

2. You posted about comments towards you - I take it you played no part in instigating this... Think again see comment 1 on the reason why I am suspending your account and the fact this is a Clio forum and people are free to post messages about most things apart from things prohibited in the forum rules which you agree to when you sign up.

3. I gave you plenty of chances to back down - You didnt and continued to act like a spoilt child and didnt take the hint.

If you try signing in as another user and myself or any of the admin team find out we will ban your IP address.

Ivan

If you have any issues with anything I have posted just drop me a mail on mailto:Ivan@cliosport.net">Ivan@cliosport.net and I would be happy you discuss any of the points I have raised.

Also people I am going to tidy up the thread due to members posts containing some colourfull language.

And before any says how can he read this post, you view the forum as a guest.

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

RHYS

SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR LOSS MATE !! I CANT IMAGINE HOW U FEEL RIGHT NOW !!

LISTEN IF YOU WANT TO SEND ME THE CHASS # AND REG NO. I WILL GET IT ADDED TO THE RENAULT DATA BASE. !! SO IF IT SHOWS UP AT A DEALER THEN IT WILL FLAG UP AS A STOLEN CAR !! JUST A THOUGHT !!

I HOPE ITS FOUND MATE !!

PS YOU CAN BORROW MINE FROM TIME 2 TIME IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL. BETTER !!

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

CLARE

WELL US WILLIAMS DRIVERS HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER THROUGH THICK AND THIN !!

THERE AINT MANY OF US LEFT !!