ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Totally gutted

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Quote: Originally posted by Leigh on 15 July 2003

Im ever so sorry !!

Please dont beat me !! Ill be a good gimp from now on !!

PMSL now get back in your cage before the cattle prodder comes out :D

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Nahh understandable mate tis nothing ! ;)

Must say thought the old swear checker was on its last legs by the end of the thread :D

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

OK each time you log in Jon or Paul or whatever name you can think of you will be banned.

Go away and stop throwing your toys out of the pram little boy otherwise I will get very annoyed and you wont like that, cause I have passed bigger things then you down the toilet.

Cheers to the people who alerted me.

BTW he didnt take me up on the offer of sending an email to me.. Wonder why ?

Rhys,:(

Not sure what to say TBH. What a bunch of fu....really really horrible people. It is the worst news ive heard on here for a v.v.long time. I hope the police understand what car this is and how rare they are. Feel for ya dude.

JonM

You are a perfect example of a....well i would love to say but this topic is too full of filth. Get a life mate, im sure if your motor got nicked it would be a different story. 100% selfish thoughts, not even clever enough to think before you type. Loser.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Rhys

Have you heard anything about your stolen car yet? Did the police ever visit you? Was it full of petrol when you last parked it? If not, maybe the thieves would have gone to a garage not far from you to fill up. Maybe your car and they might be on some CCTV cameras!

I am so sorry for you Rhys and I really hope that your car will be found safe and sound. How could anyone even think of abusing a Williams?

http://9toes.com/Smilies/e/enraged.gif

Nothing from police apart from a letter saying that my car has been stolen! The car had 1/4 to 1/2 a tank in it. Bugger.

Dont know yet Tiger. Weve got a 172 as well, so I might just pitch in to running that. Maybe Ill get a Valver. Not sure though. Insurance group 17 with only 3 years NCD and a claim will be way too high I think.

Willies only Group 15 with most companies now Rhys. Mine is only £395 FC - 28 year old - 5 years NCB (protected bonus).

Clio 172 cup 300bhp

Hi, im gutted for you to it sounds like your car is your pride and joy like mine! Im in the motor trade to and live in birmingham with loads of mates around the midlands, we will keep a look out for it1 The most no claims you can lose is 3 years! If the worse happens and hopefully it wont!!! What ever your insurance first offers, you should refuse as they can only offer you more and you can haggle! If they find it they by law have to give yopu the oppurtunity to buy it off them as you have not signed anything saying they can keep it! I hope it doesnt come to this and wish you good luck!!

On a different note anyone fancy a meet in the midlands?

Ive just searched for this thread as you hinted in another that youd lost the car. Ive been away for a few days and missed this!

Anyway, really sorry to hear that. I know Id be devastated if someone stole whatever was my pride and joy - be it a Valver, Willy, 172, 1.2, V6, RSi, Dynamique etc.

Any news?

nasty.worst thing about it if it was me was id never really know when to stop thinking it might be recovered,id say its hard to just say its gone.you never know though

lol, will take a look later and put the details up.

Cheers!

PS: Mind you, insurance have paid out, so I assume the car wouldnt be mine if it was recovered? Or maybe theyd let me buy it back on the cheap :cool: