ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Touge Monster Returns! [Nobody has 56k these days, right?]

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
Got home to find a powercut this morning; so I thought I'd clean the car... damn cold water! :(

P1010128-1.jpg

P1010140-1.jpg

P1010142-1.jpg

P1010155-1.jpg

(^OMG I've kerb that one a bit toooooo much...heh)

P1010156-1.jpg

Then for all you cleaning freaks:
P1010122.jpg

^ Not looking too shammy for 9yr old paint that hasn't had anything that Turtlewax Shampoo for the past 12months.

Hope everyone else enjoyed the sun! :]

-Akira

Looking for a ph-quick...
Its a nightmare keeping mine clean! the smallest amount of break dust shows up a mile away! But make an eception for the way they look:cool:

Haha, yeah! Front ones get filthy; I have rear drums (that dont do 'owt so the back stay pretty clean ^_^

-Akira

None
Looks ace :D - I have the same on my 1.2 and the handlings much better. Maybe lost a slight bit in acceleration but I think most people would feel that going from steelies to alloys. I find it hard to wheelspin now due to the extra grip :)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
why are you calling it a touge racer??? i was expecting a propper touge car... not a clio lol, since when has a clio been a jap car that races round jap mountain roads drifting as it goes lol?

Thanks for the comments :)

On paper; I don't really like the wheels; the lil' "triangle" bit on the end is far too odd; especially in 15" diameter... but... it really works I think. :]

My car will be "representin' " at FCS; so come over and say hello!!!! :]

I went from 13" fat-profile steelies to these; and the difference was proverbial chalk and cheese. I've driven my mates VTRs and VTS's with factory 15" alloys, and you can tell the difference with regards to turn-in. I know its a different car entirely; but ya can feel the difference between an alloy and PAS.

I have a spoiler in my garage that I brought 2nd hand; its not in the best of conditions though :( I really wanna put that on... but im not bravenough to drill my tailgate; and bodyshops are extorsionate! :O

I'm thinking of adding a few white bits (subtle!) to compliment the red n white theme.

I think I'll be selling her in July though *sniff* it's been fun! :]

-Akira

a 1997-2001 Honda Civic 1.5 Lsi.

Gonna source a B16c / B18a1 (1.6 / 1.8 VTEC engines respectively) and do the swap myself :] Gonna go for a JDM / EK9 appearence. White car, white alloys, carbon bonnet, etc. Buuuuuut, I may just end up with a valver, lol.

Clio was a great car to learn the FF lightweight though. :)

-Akira

vtec for the win! ^_^ hehehe.

Sorry to hear about the torsion bar :( it took me a while to find someone... just follow all the modded saxos for a while; one of em will end up at a boy racer garage soon enough :]

-Akira