ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tour De Force Rolling Road Day Results

Just a very brief write up of todays meet at Tour De Force for a rolling road session. Was an excellent turn out even though the weather was a bit hit and miss and thanks to Burpspeed we were all well fed and watered as they provided bacon sandwiches, hot dogs, burgers, crips, cakes, and drinks all through out the day, so a massive thank you to them. Also have to extend our thanks to Matt and Spanky for operating the dyno all day, and to Performance French Car Magazine for donating two yearly subscriptions as prizes for the highest and lowest powered cars of the day.

Anyway, the results are below, a full write up of the day will appear in the January issue of Performance French Car, and davesrealgood will be posting a video in here later of all the cars runs, and I believe we'll be getting a sneak preview of some of the pictures that will be going into PFC.

theduck - 197 Cup - 179.9bhp 152.5lb ft

kevin.s - 172 - 169.1 bhp 155.2lb ft

Davesrealgood - 182 - 179.9bhp 160.4lb ft

f0xy- F4Rd Mk1 - 172.4bhp 165lb ft

withoutabix - Mini Coopers S Works GP - 214.7bhp 197.2 lb ft

Mr Pants - 182 - 169.6bhp 158.5lb ft

Daz Clio Cup - 172 Cup - 209bhp on first run then 215.7bhp 176.8lb ft after Matts adjustments

matt350 - 172 - 138.6bhp 149.1lb ft

Ian_s - 182 - 180.9bhp 165lb ft

Quade - 172 Cup - 192.9bhp 167.5lb ft

Phase1sr - ph1 172 - 171.8bhp 154.4lb ft

-J- - 172 - 171.2bhp 159.3lb ft

Stunty - 172 - 168.3bhp 151.2lb ft

Adamanderton - F4Rd Mk1 - 167.5bhp 150.2lb ft

Gregg - Ph1 V6 - 219.5bhp 233lb ft

Atouba - 172 - 171.9bhp 159.8lb ft

Last edited:
  Renault 5 Turbo
Some i took of the day :)

DSC_0014.gif

DSC_0013.gif

DSC_0012.gif

DSC_0011.gif

DSC_0010.gif

DSC_0009.gif

DSC_0008.gif

DSC_0007.gif

DSC_0005.gif

DSC_0004.gif

DSC_0003.gif

DSC_0001.gif

Cheers for fantastic day :)

Last edited:
  Lionel Richie
i was busy having my hair done! :rasp:

it seems matt "tinkered" with your map or something? He's good eh!

Quade's did well! what's done to that??

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
i was busy having my hair done! :rasp:

it seems matt "tinkered" with your map or something? He's good eh!

Quade's did well! what's done to that??

Catcam 428's
Awt matched inlets
Pipercross race filter
Espace V6 airbox
Prospeed exhaust and de-cat
Mapped by Matt @ TDF

Power was down a little today but torque was well up from last time!:)

Just a quick note to say a big thank you to everyone who turned out today. It's always a pleasure to host a CS day and this one was no exception, especially with the variety of Clios we had!!!

Some great results and not too many poorly ones.

A massive thanks must go to Tony and Jay for providing some cracking grub during the day - as always their 'wobbly' car provided some excitement as well Jays pretty confident it's a diff/driveshaft issue so we'll see how straight it tracks once the new box is on!

Here's the next one guys!!

Matt - TDF

Clio Gordini
Group.jpg

A great day, and so nice to have the opportunity to be a part of it. Thank you for the invite Stu and to the rest of you who took the time to talk with me, many thanks. Your opinions are what count and I came along determined to get some great material for the feature and was not disappointed.

Special thanks from me to Tony and Jay for the food and drink, and to TDF for the expert facilities and top advice. You'll also be pleased to hear my camera recorded no gratuitous builder's bums as I leaned in for those dramatic close ups of wheels on the rollers.:eek:

Here's the group shot for you all. Rest of the pics will be in the mag in a month's time.

Cheers

David
PFC Editor

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
It was nice to meet you to David, looking forward to seeing the mag now.

Regards

Scott.

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Makes me feel much better about the 232bhp my 172 made there a few months ago :D

looks a good day!

Carl

S4 Avant
I think we can safely say that my car makes 177.8bhp.

Two seperate rolling road days, a year apart and the exact same result!

LY 182
Pretty pleased with my results given standard engine and slight problem with the car revving fully.

Seeing all these cars just makes me want to spend all my money on it now dammit!

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Here's the video I knocked together :)

If YouTube ever stops *****ing around....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtgtdlgkN48