ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track car camber whats best?

focus RS/Clio 172
I have a clio 172 sitting weitec suspenion with camber adjustable bolts and 16inch oz wheels.

The car is only used for track days so what would be the best adjustment that im after for best results?

Scott

Depends on tyres, drivers style and ability
Someone will be along in a mo but start with 2 degrees neg on the front and about 2mm toe out total ..... unless someone suggests better

focus RS/Clio 172
Depends on tyres, drivers style and ability
Someone will be along in a mo but start with 2 degrees neg on the front and about 2mm toe out total ..... unless someone suggests better

Thanks for that il adjust it tomorrow and see what that gives me unless someone else has ideas

I run 2.2degrees camber and 7 seconds out each side. I'm getting fairly even tyre wear and excellent handling.

I've done 5 trackdays on 1 set of used AO48s and they were on the limit when I started to use them so I'm rather chuffed.

focus RS/Clio 172
I run 2.2degrees camber and 7 seconds out each side. I'm getting fairly even tyre wear and excellent handling.

I've done 5 trackdays on 1 set of used AO48s and they were on the limit when I started to use them so I'm rather chuffed.

2.2 neagtive and 7degrees out you mean?

Twingo Gordini RS133
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I run between 2-3 degrees of neg camber on the front normally and either parellel or tiny bit of toe out.

Twingo Gordini RS133
8e4e5ape.jpg

That's mine, and its a ph1 not a mk3 lol