ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track Day Photos

Renault Laguna Coupe

Ive got some which Ill post later. Quite difficult to get really got shots of the cars at Bedford as the track is quite a way from the spectator area. I got a great in-car video of a whole lap, but its 22Mb :-(

Nice one Mike, 22mb would be no problem for me as I got a LAN in work and Broadband at home, that would be cool if you could find somewhere to host it.

I managed to get a couple of photos of mine at trax from Darren. I was too lazy to take a camera. Go to

members.lycos.co.uk/robsclio69

Renault Laguna Coupe

Daipac - drop me a line at mmikee@tesco.net - if I send you a CD could you post the lap video somewhere?? Tried to get broadband myself but Pipex told me today that I live 900 metres too far from the exchange, so I cant have it

Mike, I would love to be able to host them but I have not got access to enough webspace to host them, if anybody has then I will gladly upload them for you.