ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track Days

Ive had my clio cup since january and i love it, recently i decided that i needed to give it some full bore action on a track day so ive booked myself onto the renaultsport one at bedford in July. I heard that some of you guys would be there, is that right?

Also has anyone driven at the bedford autodrome before? Ive read about it in EVO, it sounds like a good track, i cant wait!!

Renault Laguna Coupe

I got my Cup in January too. Ive done two track days so far and the car was outstanding. Goodwood was fun but the track was a little too straight. Siverstone GP circuit was amazing fun - especially in the wet. I was going past almost everything - 911s, 355s, even Caterhams - nothing could touch the little Clio. I had a couple of laps with an instructor and he was amazed by the car. He asked me all the details and said he was keen to get one too. Not a bad sign.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by KDEANO31 on 17 May 2004

I got my Cup in January too. Ive done two track days so far and the car was outstanding. Goodwood was fun but the track was a little too straight. Siverstone GP circuit was amazing fun - especially in the wet. I was going past almost everything - 911s, 355s, even Caterhams - nothing could touch the little Clio. I had a couple of laps with an instructor and he was amazed by the car. He asked me all the details and said he was keen to get one too. Not a bad sign.
Was that the day when it poured with rain?

Any idea when the next trackday at Oulton Park might be, its not too far from where I live and I love the circuit (and know it quite well).