ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track Pics

Turbos.
Car was shocking today, with my dad kerbing the wheel i think hes buckled the wheel or at least knocked the geo out... was a bit scary! The APs were smoking after a few laps too, not sure if its down to the pads or what...

After kerbing the wheel and denting the car earlier my dad also managed to whack the car with his helmet LOL.

Anyway, here are some pics, didn't get many as i was chatting to people but i saw Paul's bosses' GT2 and there were a couple of Clios there...

P1050071.jpg

P1050054.jpg

P1050080.jpg

P1050065.jpg

P1050072.gif

XSP_6510.gif

XSP_6544.gif

XSP_6840.gif

XSP_6822.gif

XSP_7024.gif

106 GTi
Nightmare - they say things come in 3's - so least he has got all 3 bits of damage out the way now.

Turbos.
Ha, hope so Rich!

The white CSL has rear wheels on the front (255 tyres!) and Intrax coilovers, sits nice!

M

mini-valver

Awesome pics and car, shame about the wheels and that though!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
^^^

More to the point, how hard did he hit the kerb if you think he's buckled the wheel! Gutted!

Good pics though :)

Dan

Turbos.
He said he hit the kerb at 50mph!

Most of the pics aren't mine, but thanks anyway ;)

BMW replaced a broken spring a couple of weeks ago, which may not have helped the car either. I am going to get a new spring to go on the same axle as well so hopefully next time out she will be spot on.