ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track/road suspension

Clio
Hi all my track/ road car is nearly complete just needing suspension, so need top mounts and coilovers I think am going go with pms top mounts and strut brace, with eiback camber bolts ,but struck be between gaz golds or bc racing coil overs what is every body thought if you have use or have them also Spring rates are a bit confusing

I'd have Ast top mounts over pms (I've had both), camber/castor adjustment for track work, no strut brace though but I'm not convinced they're of any benefit on the Clio anyway

Clio 182
Hi all my track/ road car is nearly complete just needing suspension, so need top mounts and coilovers I think am going go with pms top mounts and strut brace, with eiback camber bolts ,but struck be between gaz golds or bc racing coil overs what is every body thought if you have use or have them also Spring rates are a bit confusing

Gaz golds come with camber bolts and you can get their solid mounts too ... £ for £ they're good value.

My Spring rates are 500lb front and 400lb rear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio 182
... You won't really need a brace to be honest, I'm had the PMS on my first clio with Spax RSR and my current setup feels better.

Clio
Gaz golds come with camber bolts and you can get their solid mounts too ... £ for £ they're good value.

My Spring rates are 500lb front and 400lb rear

Are there top mounts to harsh for normal roads use as well or are all top mounts hard full stop
Are there top mounts to harsh for road use or are all top mounts the same

Clio 197 BMW Msport
I have KW Clubsports fitted to mine and they seem very good so far. The added adjustment is a definite benefit too.