ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track Wheels

225 Cup & Williams
Just a quick question. Are steel wheels fine for track use? Got the chance of 4 Valver/Williams spare steel wheels.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Yes they will be fine, and although as mentioned above they are quite heavy in fact they still weigh less than some alloys do ironically, lol

One other thing they tend to be rubbish at though, is brake cooling as they cover the brakes in so much.

225 Cup & Williams
Yes they will be fine, and although as mentioned above they are quite heavy in fact they still weigh less than some alloys do ironically, lol

One other thing they tend to be rubbish at though, is brake cooling as they cover the brakes in so much.

Tbh Chip it won't be full on hard track work I will be doing lucky if I do knockhill twice this year. They will be fine for easyish track use nah?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Tbh Chip it won't be full on hard track work I will be doing lucky if I do knockhill twice this year. They will be fine for easyish track use nah?

Yes mate, the wheels will be fine, just the brakes getting hot you need to think about, but then valver wheels are brilliant for brake cooling either.

225 Cup & Williams
Lol I would love to go to the ring looks awesome. This will be my first time on knockhill this year really looking forward to it especially as I have the car setup just how I want it suspension wise.