ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track wheels

Titanium 182
I am going to be doing Bedford autodrome at the end of the year, it will be my first track day and as such I will be doing a good going over the car changing fluids, making sure all is good with the car, however I have been looking into potential upgrades to make after presuming I will be doing more, I have. Even wondering about track wheels and I have seen most people are swapping to 15 inch wheels I am wondering what width wheels am I after for the 195/50R15 tyres? Also I was thinking is it possible to get any steel wheels that would fit? Like the base model fords etc that have spokes to imitate alloys when the wheel trims are fitted

Titanium 182
DF596961-8549-4F55-B69A-75BEE3F5D2B4.png
Something like this

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
6.5/7 ref width

Why do you want those type of wheels?. Try and get a second hand set for 300/350 depending on tyres.

Titanium 182
Ok cheers, I was thinking something like this for 1; cheap and 2; most likely lighter than any cheap 15’s

If you just want cheap wheels for the track, the 15” alloys from the non sport Clios are fine and cost peanuts