ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trade at FCS

DB.

BMW 440i
What is there in terms of Trade at FCS? There isnt the usual mentioning of all the companies you will have attending etc?

On a sidenote, I really liked the layout of the first year i attended (08), even though the tunnel was a bit of a walk, the way the trade and Megs Top 25 was laid out was better than 09 imo. Trax has it laid out similar and i always think that is a great way.

If there is, and im a blind bat, please can a mod delete this. Have looked on here, and the FCS website.

Dave.

I don't usually start posting loads of show blurb till the lead up to the event during May-June.

we changed the layout due to complaints from trade and dozens of complaints from attendees about the trade and clubs being apart. It was excellent facility for trade in the middle but will no longer be as the majority didn't like to walk through a tunnel.

Anyway the trade list is looking awesome this year to name a few

Adrian Flux
Ecosse
Demon Tweeks
Rallye Retail Ltd
Renault Parts Direct
Streamline Carbon
Prima Racing
RS Tuning
Tour-de-Force
Pug1off
Rickyp-RPM
Samuria Graphics
Autoglym
Meguiars
Dodo Juice
Fun Decalls
Europlates
Pug Performance
Red Dot Racing (Brake manufacturer) brings Rolling Road
Coleys Graphics
Automobile Association
Rob McDougall Photography
Performance French Cars Magazine

to name a few and this list is growing every day. Most trade book in during May/Start of June which is a pain for promotional reasons.

Hope that helps.

Mark

Last edited:

DB.

BMW 440i
Cheers mate. :)

I always thought you promoted this earlier, my bad!

I can understand why the majority don't like the walk, Its a shame really as it was great over there.

Clio 182
looking to be a good show.. better get saving for all those show discounts that they'll be doing..... hopefully!