ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Mar 7, 2015] The 10th South East/Central Surrey Rolling Road Day: £30! (Farnborough)

Westfield
Hi Tim, I have to work now in the morning.
I am going to try and get it all finished early and leave by 10am (i'm an hour away) in a hope to make it in time.
Probably hard to estimate but any idea what time it may finish? how many cars are confirmed?

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi Tim, I have to work now in the morning.
I am going to try and get it all finished early and leave by 10am (i'm an hour away) in a hope to make it in time.
Probably hard to estimate but any idea what time it may finish? how many cars are confirmed?

Turning up at 11am shouldn't be a problem as we're not starting until 10am and should be there until at least 12 or 1pm.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Will be interesting to see if mine is up on power since the last run here. Done all belts/pulleys and oil changes, plugs etc so we shall see. Feels quicker unless it's placebo, I guess Saturday will tell!

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
Spoken to Charlie about arrangements for Saturday, start time as mentioned before is 10am.

Limit is 34 cars so still plenty of spaces for anyone who wants to run their car.

AWD and RWD cars (i.e. the Audi S3 and M135i's) will run in the middle which should be about 11/11.30am.

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
Thanks everyone, fantastic turnout and you made it a great day :smile:

I'm going to start a thread in Clio Media with all the results.