ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Traders near manchester?

Nimbus Clio 197
Im getting mine powder coated this weekend from a place near me in Warrington, £130 for all 4 wheels, they seem to do a good job too looking at other ones they've done.

1.2 16v Dynamique
Sounds Interesting, Good price, could you give me the info of them please? and if they do weekends it's perfect as I would have to book a day off work to get it done in the week

Nimbus Clio 197
Yeah they do weekends. Are you on Facebook? If so, look up Cheshire Blast Cleaning Services, thats the place. Theres a pic of one of my alloys on there too!

1.2 16v Dynamique
ye mate looks awesome, saw that picture on Facebook, so you're changing your white ones to silver?

Nimbus Clio 197
Yeah, they were a bit discoloured and I reckon it was going to be a pain keeping them clean. I actually will have 2 sets of silver Turinis once these are done though lol

1.2 16v Dynamique
ahh right, I'm hoping to get mine done white, I wanna go for this look:

e81536d9ce5be4cac02cae7cefa03d51.jpg

Nimbus Clio 197
Yeah that looks pretty good, white is nice is you don't mind keeping them regularly cleaned

£100 for 4 wheels in any colour/finish, or £140 inc removing and refitting tyres. Based in Longton, Preston. One day turnaround if required. Business in the family