ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Transferring contacts

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Hey guys, so yeah I currently have an iPhone 5 and have had it since September of last year. Yesterday I had to book myself in at the Genius bar to get mine replaced for the 3rd time, first time was for unresponsive home button, 2nd time was for blurry camera and yesterday i took it in for stuck volume buttons which was caused by a bend in the phone (apparently due to expanding battery!??!) so the guy at Apple said.

So yes, to sum it up, I have decided to go to the dark side and buy a Samsung Note 2 to replace this troublesome phone.

My question is, how do I transfer all my contacts from my iPhone 5 to the Samsung phone? (other data too if possible, like photos etc)

thanks if anyone could shed some light!

320d M Sport
Is it possible to sync your cloud contacts with ur email address/provider or something like that?

FF Clio 182
Sync all the contacts with a gmail account, if you have one. You can use that, it's the same idea as iCloud but more crude.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Thanks for your replies guys.

But i downloaded an app called 'Easy Phone Sync' on my phone and my computer, and it syncs your iTunes to your device! worked a treat!