ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Transformers Camaro

MERCEDES CLS AMG
The early one ( scruffy looking car ) is a Z28 camaro 351 ( 5.7 V8 ) the concept Camaro fitted the the new LS3 lump will probably be put into production shortly due to demand from the US public. Theres a massive trend in the USA at the moment for the revival of late 60's muscle cars. The 5th generation Camaro is based on the original 351 Camaro from "68"

http://www.chevrolet.com/performance/

MERCEDES CLS AMG
69Camaro23RightSide.jpg

69 "copo" Camaro

topper-camaro.jpg

2008 LS3 Camaro

TeZ

Non RS : (
you may remeber me from such car photoshoots as Renos are for chumps or my reno can do u in the twistys.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
The early one ( scruffy looking car ) is a Z28 camaro 351 ( 5.7 V8 ) the concept Camaro fitted the the new LS3 lump will probably be put into production shortly due to demand from the US public. Theres a massive trend in the USA at the moment for the revival of late 60's muscle cars. The 5th generation Camaro is based on the original 351 Camaro from "68"

http://www.chevrolet.com/performance/

such geekness! :rasp:

172 Cup
The Solstice was generally in the background in the film, but is apparently a great handling car. Hopefully Vaux will be rebadging it in the UK.

You don't buy a muscle car for corners ;)

J03

MX5 1.8
i love the camaro.. suprised u did hear about it, the concept came out ages ago! looks near identical, its one of my dream cars, aparently the V8 engine can achieve 36mpg, it shuts down half the engine when its not being pushed and saves alot more fuel at slower speeds, great looking car.. really want one :)

dk

911 GTS Cab
i love the camaro.. suprised u did hear about it, the concept came out ages ago! looks near identical, its one of my dream cars, aparently the V8 engine can achieve 36mpg, it shuts down half the engine when its not being pushed and saves alot more fuel at slower speeds, great looking car.. really want one :)
it came out at the beginning of last year, I saw in in chicago in the february, have pics of it which I posted in the transformers film thread.

I was there this year too and they showed off the convertible version and the woman on the stand said that the car is being made into a reality because of public support for it, and it really is stunning in the flesh and I believe its pretty much production form give or take a few minor adjustments here and there.

J03

MX5 1.8
it came out at the beginning of last year, I saw in in chicago in the february, have pics of it which I posted in the transformers film thread.

I was there this year too and they showed off the convertible version and the woman on the stand said that the car is being made into a reality because of public support for it, and it really is stunning in the flesh and I believe its pretty much production form give or take a few minor adjustments here and there.

its so nice especially the convertible!!! :hail::hail: love to get my hands on it!! looks like loadsa saving to do.. thats interesting though the camaro is just a re-bodied pontiac GTO! never knew that, awsome car though, retro, pack with metal muscle and aggresivness!!