ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

translating rs tuner fault codes

i have two fault codes my rs tuner is flagging up and im struggling to find out what they are.DF0129 inconsistency between track 1-2 pedal, DF0258 first sensor reference voltage.
could any one shed some lght on this please?
what might cause this fault?
thanks in advance

i have no clue mate, for some reason im not getting hits on google etc. car is a 182FF incase it makes any difference.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Had this,renault even put new throttle body on.Big white plug by fuses near battery was the cause if i remember corrosion on the pins

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Try search google with the limp mode,mine became scary suddenly no power randomly ,hope you sort it :up:

yeah its a bit strange on the motorway with no power being stuck at 50 ish mph. ill update if i find something or need more ideas lol.
thank you

172 Cup
I had it the other night df0129 (among others) was from water getting somewhere where it shouldnt have. Went a bit quick through some deep water and put it in safe mode. I checked all the electrical conections under the bonnet and gave them a good spray of wd40. In the morning it had cleared and was back to normal.