ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trax 2011 - 4th September

Just thought id post this up, had an email today from Trax, they're offering 25% of ticket prices until 30th April.

If you went last year you should have the email with a code in it. Mine doesn't seem to work, but others might.

Trax is on the 4th September this year, Advanced tickets £18 without discount. Tracktime, 0-60 Sprint and Camping is also available from them as well at extra cost.

I know its VERY early, but I know some people like to book early!

Suzuki Jimny
It also says in the e-mail that it is £15 for general admission, not for club stand parking.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
It also says in the e-mail that it is £15 for general admission, not for club stand parking.

Yes, that sounds about right, They do things slightly differently to Fcs. If you want to be on the CS stand you will need to buy your tickets from us.

Tickets are usually available from the ClioSport shop around June (if not before)

I never said it included club stand ;)

I've not been to FCS, so cant comment. But though TRAX has a good array of cars, some good bits go on as well. Like Ken Block being there 2 years ago.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
LOL how wrong are you?

Not very lol, see below.

Trax has a good variation of cars. FCS boring and the same every year.

I agree, at least at trax there is all makes and models, better trade area's and more going on in general. FCS is pretty boring in comparison, only so many clio's/meganes/saxo's and 106's you can look at.

Trax was poorly organised last year though, I blame silverstone being a building site for that, hopefully it will be better this year.

clio sport 172
question about the show , i have a golf gti as well as the 172 , if i wanted to do the show in the golf for easy as its more space , would i be able to put it on the bakc of the stand , or would admin rather i when on some one eles stand , ,ules of cours if i come in the clio then that would be on this stand ? could some one let me know

197 cup
the mrs got a letter the other day turns out she entered some compition at autosport that she cant remember and won 2 season passes to all the shows like japfest ,trax etc result :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Hi,

You're more than welcome to put a non clio at the back somewhere, no-problem

p.s. Deadline for ticket sales is 9 weeks and counting..

I believe you wont get a club stand pass Sam. You can still buy a ticket for the event but you'll be relegated to the gravel carpark outside of the circuit.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I believe you wont get a club stand pass Sam. You can still buy a ticket for the event but you'll be relegated to the gravel carpark outside of the circuit.

Which is a right trek!

Buy a ticket now if you want to go imo.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
What happens if you miss the deadline. Can you not get a ticket ?

Sam!

If you miss the deadline, there may still be an opportunity to buy tickets/car passes but it's not guaranteed. If you want to go and want to park with ClioSport, buy ASAP. You can buy tickets on the day, on the gate but that's just entry, they won't let you and your car in.

Deadline is midnight tomorrow!

Megane GT
Can someone whos not a member of cliosport put their car on the stand if theyre with someone from cliosport? . . . and its a megane? lol :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Can't see why not, as they're with you and it is a Renault. Providing they buy their ticket and car pass from ClioSport

Megane GT
Yeah? ok cool. I bought 2 of the tickets off here today anyway so it will be a cliosport ticket :) they might come in my car though anyway.

clio sport 172
hi people , um i have tickets all ready , but i migh have a problem , is there any chace i might be able to fit on the cliosport stand , this year , and get hold of a 2 stand pass for the stand , , could i put a golf gti on back on stand and my 172 in where is left , or have i missed the boat ??? could some one let me knw asap thanks chris

MK2 Clio
hi people , um i have tickets all ready , but i migh have a problem , is there any chace i might be able to fit on the cliosport stand , this year , and get hold of a 2 stand pass for the stand , , could i put a golf gti on back on stand and my 172 in where is left , or have i missed the boat ??? could some one let me knw asap thanks chris

Stand tickets were sent with the tickets, PM brian and see if he can help, but you need them before you go in so not sure if they could physically get one to you before.