ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TRAX 2017 - Join us on the ClioSport.net club stand!

Clio sport 172
Exactly well mines a 2 hour drive but still a ballache have to get the toe down I think [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
no 7am'ers queueing at the gate for opening then? Mist hovering all over Silverstone
Not my idea of a nice day, an early wake up either, but paying £50 for entrance, gotta make the most of it
Somewhere round 7.45 for me I think,

Clio sport 172
Aha sounds a plan and don’t think I’ll be there at 7:45 aha [emoji23][emoji85]

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
I know its not something car show attendees usually talk about... but any idea on the weather
Will be there whatever tbh

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Rainy/cloudy apparently, will still be there

Ah well- comradeship is the name of the game. Snuggle up under the Cliosport tent then.
So long as theres a warm cuppa :)

Mind you, they've quoted rain everyday down here this week pretty much, and weve had a few spatterings only

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
If anyone attending trax's has any fog light surrounds they are selling could you please bring them!

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
I thought you'd sorted some at csf? Get some cup racer ducts in there instead.
A lad did say he would send me some but they never turned up. Another lad on here was sending me some but again they haven't came! Not having much luck!

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
I'll

I'll bring a black marker so you can at least hide the blue fixings
I will spray my old ones up tomorrow if I get a chance! Hate the luck of the front without them! Really looking forward to trax now!

Last edited:

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Haven’t even washed mine, it’s caked in about 5 layers of tree sap...

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Im all set for tomorrow. Just need to get some petrol in the morning and then head over. I dont live too far away so will be there at about 7.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I will be very surprised if it’s not clearly signposted when you get near the circuit.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
My thinking is avoiding the queues. Queues can be about half an hour or more.
Ive found a sneaky back road way anyway, if you are coming from the south this may be useful.
Capture.JPG

Bug

Megane rs250
Had a great day down there today guys, was a barrel of laughs from the moment Filters locked his keys in the car lmao
My Mrs got herself some clio sport gear to wear in her rs200 so she was chuffed with the stand we even got her car over from her clubs stand to get a picture so she'll soon join the forum I think

Attachments

• 20171001_142632.jpg
    20171001_142632.jpg
    531.8 KB · Views: 23