ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trax

I am gonna have to wait untill the last minute to make a call on this as I dont know if I will have a car at all by then, and if I do, what it will be and whether I'll trust it to get my down there and back lol.

clio sport 172
ami right in paying for 2 tickets 27.00 to the payapland detasil on the main post and that all i have to do to get tickets and club stand passto this event , jsut make ing sure that i dont get it wong , thanks chris

ami right in paying for 2 tickets 27.00 to the payapland detasil on the main post and that all i have to do to get tickets and club stand passto this event , jsut make ing sure that i dont get it wong , thanks chris

am i right in paying for 2 tickets 27.00 to the paypal and detail on the main post and that all i have to do to get tickets and club stand pass to this event , just making sure that i don't get it wrong , thanks Chris

just in case anybody has mashed heads trying to read his first ''original'' post:)