ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trax

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Yup, i missed FCS so will be attending this.

Have heard that there might be a CS stand there, but confirming nearer the time. Hopefully Brian will come along to this thread and post up :)

yup with out a doubt, me scoff hit this show hard........along with slicks for the epic 0-60 they have there:D

yes its a very good show, IMO the best tuning show on the calender, TRAX is the only show im planning on attending this year now

as TOTB is a week before usc and i carnt fund both im affraid, tbh sarah usc as gone down in my ranking by along way so your prolly not missing out on not attending:)

I am there this year, you taking the cup on track dan ? or did you chop it in for the smart ?

There will indeed be a club presence.

Keep an eye on the Club Events and Meeting section for coming announcements.

Hopefully it won't be as windy as FCS!

M2 Competition
Lol, year before last trax was epic windy. Got ice cream all down my front as it melted and got blow back :(

Furry chops, do you know if we will have track time ? If we will are we able to take a passenger ?

Hyundai i40

count me in

yes its a very good show, IMO the best tuning show on the calender, TRAX is the only show im planning on attending this year now

as TOTB is a week before usc and i carnt fund both im affraid, tbh sarah usc as gone down in my ranking by along way so your prolly not missing out on not attending:)

yeah USC has gone down hill, last yr was crap tbh, need a change. I was only going to go this year for my mates and the banter and the drink but loads of my good mates have either pulled out. Cant afford it etc

^^^ ditto, yeah it was rubbish full of w*****s that have no respect for peoples cars and run stanley knives down £500 drag slicks....oh hang onn that happened to us, this was the final straw for moi!!!

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
ill be there again this yea and haven some more track time hopefully my engine wont let go there this time:D i dont think you get dedicated(sp) track sessions either you get given a time slot with other clubs i went out with 45 odd cars last year

^^^ ditto, yeah it was rubbish full of w**kers that have no respect for peoples cars and run stanley knives down £500 drag slicks....oh hang onn that happened to us, this was the final straw for moi!!!
Wtf ??? Sounds like it's full complete ar5eholes tbh :mad:

exactly mate, camped in the so called quiter bit, got up in the morning to find both mickey thompson slicks with slashed walls on them, not a nice experiance tbh

went to see the usc security and they were about a much use as a choclate fireguard and basicly shruged there shoulders.....w4ankers tbh

^
that's awful mate, I hate scum who do things like that, they make my blood boil. Security sound like the typical security at those type of things too, utterly useless.

FF Blackgold 182
^
that's awful mate, I hate scum who do things like that, they make my blood boil. Security sound like the typical security at those type of things too, utterly useless.

Insecurity you might say!:mad: I may well come along to Trax this year, as I was just saying to Sarah on msn. I haven't been before and I hear from most people that it's good. Whether I still have the 182 is another matter entirely!

Chocolate Bar™
if im not working i'm deffo going trax. doubt i'll be running the sub on the track :(

USC is dire..

*maybe* at Trax, not really decided yet, any of the NW lot up for going?

usc is good for racing tho as they prep the track well:D

as for trax im sure the nw crew will go.........ill be doing the annual convoy from my end:cool:

M

mini-valver

What date is it? I fancy some track time dependant on monies.....

I won't be running a club track session at Trax like at FCS.

Club admission, tracktime and 0-60 sprint tickets will be sold by the club.
If you want an idea of how much 15 mins of track time is head over the Trax website.

Last edited: