ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Traxs (a non member)

TT 225

Quote: Originally posted by richy on 06 September 2004

i enjoyed it, was nice to meet u all, all though most wouldnt know who the ferk i was lol, next year im gonna get my williams on stand and have to get track time!! just sunburnt!!

I know who you are, but only because I asked you lol.

i was at trax on the CS stand and i personally thort it was immaculate! apart from one which let the side down, which funnily enuf had a awful body kit and a VERY dodgy paint job!

Id rather see a standard looking stand ( if that makes sense!) which has been looked after and polished up well, than a collection of missed placed plastic

Quote: Originally posted by tom_1.4_16v on 07 September 2004

i was at trax on the CS stand and i personally thort it was immaculate! apart from one which let the side down, which funnily enuf had a awful body kit and a VERY dodgy paint job!
i dont remember seeing that one?!?!

Well said it before and ill say it again, Trax is aimed more at performance than bodykits and more at clubs that just modded cars.

and the cliosport stand or anything else to do with cliosport imho is not to do with out doing each other but an appriciation of each others hard work and labour on whatevery they have decided to do with their cars.

So to be honest i think you should have spoken to a few people to understand this, not just state things the way you have.

Quote: Originally posted by tom_1.4_16v on 07 September 2004

Tom are you on about the clio with the orange paint job horrible orange front bumper and the hulk painted on the back etc??

I was in the queue on the way in and saw that. EWWWWWWWWWW