ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trendline seats

Have read few articles can't quite get a difiniatve answer, will trendlines straight out of an r26 go in a clio 182?
Or do you NEED to have diff runners
As from what I can work out they are a bit high on the standard runners but will bolt straight in
TIA

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member

JON FOZ

ClioSport Club Member
  EVO 6
As Amos above has said,they don’t fit in on the R26 adaptors and runners.

I can supply my VBD Recaro adaptors to suit 172 etc.

I offer 2 versions;

Standard height at £160

Lowered version £250

Collection from Merseyside or post is £16

Any PayPal fees to be covered.

The lowered version are approximately 40mm lower than what you will find in a Clio 182 Trophy.

Cheers
C717D44B-3C13-4318-969B-FF36B955146F.png
209C4137-6D3A-43E6-8E74-52DA6D535F6F.png
C717D44B-3C13-4318-969B-FF36B955146F.png
209C4137-6D3A-43E6-8E74-52DA6D535F6F.png

As Amos above has said,they don’t fit in on the R26 adaptors and runners.

I can supply my VBD Recaro adaptors to suit 172 etc.

I offer 2 versions;

Standard height at £160

Lowered version £250

Collection from Merseyside or post is £16

Any PayPal fees to be covered.

The lowered version are approximately 40mm lower than what you will find in a Clio 182 Trophy.

Cheers View attachment 1382363View attachment 1382364View attachment 1382363View attachment 1382364
Hi thanks for your reply, is that each or for the pair also does that include the resistors?
Is that cliomods.com your web site or completly different as they are 114 quid
Sorry bit confused

JON FOZ

ClioSport Club Member
  EVO 6
Cliomods isn’t anything to do with me.

The current price is £150 per seat adaptor for Recaro items from Capital seating.

My adaptors are £160 for the complete front set of both seats.

I don’t supply any resistors etc.

Cheers

Cliomods isn’t anything to do with me.

The current price is £150 per seat adaptor for Recaro items from Capital seating.

My adaptors are £160 for the complete front set of both seats.

I don’t supply any resistors etc.

Cheers
Sorry mate I was confused the other day, I have looked into it all now and have seen capitals stuff
Could you send me the info to order a pair of the standard height runners from yourself please
Thanks, James

Darryl_1983

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
Unless you're very short, it's definitely worth going for the lower mounts over standard height.
I'm 6ft, but find the lower mounts are still too high. I'm going to eventually switch my recaro's for bucket seats

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Unless you're very short, it's definitely worth going for the lower mounts over standard height.
I'm 6ft, but find the lower mounts are still too high. I'm going to eventually switch my recaro's for bucket seats

This.

I'm a short arse at 5ft 10 at a push and I'd still like to be lower than the lower Jon Foz frames I've got in mine.

This.

I'm a short arse at 5ft 10 at a push and I'd still like to be lower than the lower Jon Foz frames I've got in mine.
I'm 5'8(even shorter arse)I always have seats on thier lowest position closest to the floor, as you feel more part of the car
Wondering weather to go super low frame now?