ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

trip computer

White Evo V
Iv had my 172 about 2months now and I cant seem to find the trip computer. If i press the button on the end of the wiper stalk then loads of things come up like mpg etc.. but which is the trip? When I stop the car it all resets itself after a while!!

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
trip should be the first one after the mileage. funny we got a megane 2 that resets its self when left over night.

Iv had my 172 about 2months now and I cant seem to find the trip computer. If i press the button on the end of the wiper stalk then loads of things come up like mpg etc.. but which is the trip? When I stop the car it all resets itself after a while!!

trip should be the first one after the mileage. funny we got a megane 2 that resets its self when left over night.

Check the connectros at the back of the dash they can be the problem.
Some dashboards have had to be replaced though by Renault under warently because of this.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
It is not the dash electronics mate its your car battery mine was doing the same changed my battery aint done it since ! ! :D