ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trip down memory lane

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Who remembers this magazine?

MM2-large.jpg

MM5-large.jpg

172 Cup
Free Gift
Given away free with this month's issue was an audio tape containing the 'Sega Rap'. At the time, I thought it was possibly the most awesome thing I'd ever heard, combining videogames with culture-changing beat of rap, but listening to it now I see it for what it really is. Namely, s**t. Here's how it all happened and here's the complete lyrics. Am I good to you or what? I'll try and get an MP3 of the song online shortly.

http://www.meanmachinesmag.co.uk/upload/multimedia/mastermix90.mp3

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I still have all those Magazines in my attic. Tons of them.

It branched off into two separate mags in the end. One for Sega (Mean Machines Sega) and the other Nintendo (Nintendo Magazine System). Still have them too :)

172 cup TT
ah nice one!.. i reckon i have that robo cop one! christ... ive got loads of the bloody things in a cupboard somewhere.. i wanna dig them out now... yeh werent mean machines and CVG sister mags?... who was one of the main dudes again.. erm.. Julien Rignell or something.. long haired bloke