ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trip to the ring!!!

T21PHY

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault clio182 TROPHY
Is there anyone going to the ring on the 27th to the 30th of july? My mate who was going to be a passenager in my car has pulled out. I either go on my own which is unlikely or a find a new passenger.
Would be better if a few cars where going.
ben

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Er is this on the circuit days website? As i'm going then :)

Leaving brands hatch on the 27th then coming back on the 30th.

Last edited:

T21PHY

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault clio182 TROPHY
Er is this on the circuit days website? As i'm going then :)

Leaving brands hatch on the 27th then coming back on the 30th.

Theres alot of groups going as its only one of two weekends open in july all day. Theres a group call nurburg 700 who are going.
Your lookin at price wise £144 euro tunnel £32 breakdown £140 for 15 laps over 2 days 195miles of track time. Im camping so thats only £30 for 3 nights. Fuel about £250 plus food and that £60

Total Alot!!! But you could do less laps and not eat lol;)

would anyone come as a passenger in my car just a idea.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Cool go for it, there is 3 other Renaultsport clios going, don't know who they are and someone Megane boys are going that weekend, should be amazing.

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)
My girlfriend is away working in the States at the end of July, and I've been trying to get a few mates to come with me, but none of them are up for it! I could be interested, but was thinking of going over on the Ferry from Rosyth.

LOL, I'd tend to agree, but some of them are Ring veterans but just can't get the time off, or don't have the 'right car'!;)

Just checked the Ferry's, leave on the Thursday night, get to the ring on Friday, leave on Monday, get back Tuesday.(From Rosyth) Anyone else from Scotland thinking about it?