ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy 404 Cat D

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  M2 Comp
Quite recent damage then.

Looking at the other items he has for-sale, it makes me think he bought it as damaged and did it up to sell on.....

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Suzuki Ignis Sport
This guy hasn't been truthful from the start. Surely the first thing on a advert like this, the first thing mentioned should be that it's CAT D. Fishy.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
This guy hasn't been truthful from the start. Surely the first thing on a advert like this, the first thing mentioned should be that it's CAT D. Fishy.

It is fishy, but it's down to the buyer to ask.

If the question isn't asked, the seller is under no legal obligation to disclose CAT information.
IF... the buyer asks, then by law the seller has to tell the truth.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Saw a straight Trophy for sale the other day for mid £4's. Rather spend an extra grand for a non accident damaged one tbh.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  197ff, 172
It's up to the seller to disclose whatever, however they like...buyer beware etc. No legal obligation. Harder to not disclose a cat c because it's printed on the v5 after the cars had its identity check from the dvla.

Some crash repaired cars are brilliant, others are death traps, but that also applies to cars that are not on the register. I've seen cars involved in fairly heavy accidents bodged back together and sold on to be the new owners problem. Morals etc tend to go out the window for the sake of a couple of quid theses days.

I quite fancy a trophy but they just arnt worth what they appear to be advertised for I got my 197 for less than I've seen trophys advertised for.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 track car
I thought it was as fossie said, not that you can get away from a cat c anyway because it's on the log book

Last edited: