ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy and 1275GT

RS Clio 182 Trophy
Was looking through some photos and saw these that I took a few weeks ago... weather was good so got the GT out of the garage and gave them both a clean. What do you think?

2.gif

5.gif

1.gif

reminds me of my old 1275 gt:( can't beat them, i'd have it back anyday, apart from those cold mornings where not only do you have to de-ice the outside of the windscreen- the inside needs doing too! I love them!

RS Clio 182 Trophy
Thanks guys, the mini was a wreck last year. Had a full restoration and spray done. Needed two wings, front panel, front floor pan, rear subframe mounting panel and rear valance. Great cars but unfortunately suffer from rust really bad. I'll try and dig a photo out from before the restoration.

'18 Megane dci
Nice cars, love that Mini, was in a 45th Anniversary model the other week, crikey what a change from the 172! :D

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Nice, but i would hide your number plate, people up here are buying number plates off ebay, going to the relevent forum finding the same car/colour etc etc, can end up being a right headache, recently happened to a friend with his type r, 13 NIP were sent to him, all droped now, but as i said, headache.

Loving the mini btw