ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy Chorlton

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
saw this also the other day, i live in chorlton atm so i also see the blue 197 cup alot aswell (the one with the cup spoiler) and alot of 'free lance pharmacy sales men' in golf r32's

Homo spec mazda
Lynden if you live in chorlton holla at me some time :)

Theres a few in chorlton these days theres my mates blue R27, a nimbus R27, a nimbus 197, a blue 197, the white 200 and numerous 1*2's.

Plenty of them pharmaceutical men drive S3's aswell.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Lynden if you live in chorlton holla at me some time :)

Theres a few in chorlton these days theres my mates blue R27, a nimbus R27, a nimbus 197, a blue 197, the white 200 and numerous 1*2's.

Plenty of them pharmaceutical men drive S3's aswell.

The blue r27 is always on a drive way literally 30 secs walk from mine and yeh I noticed they drive s3s aswell, we will have to meet for a photoshopt sometime, I live on beech road, u know it?

Homo spec mazda
He lives in the ghetto part of Charlton, don't you Seb? :rasp:

Im still alive arent I? Unlike when i go southport :dead:
aye I know Beech road, full of hippies and eco mentalists. I live like 5 minutes if that away/

Clio 182 Trophy
probably me - i seem to be the only Trophy in chorlton or havent seen any others at least.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
aye I know Beech road, full of hippies and eco mentalists. I live like 5 minutes if that away/

hahaha yeh they love it when i come down the road in 2nd revving the tits off it lol, i get sooooo many dirty looks lol

Such a drama queen, nearly pissing your pants because an angry scouser threatened to shoot you, you girl :rasp:.

Chris? do you ever venture around the Urmston area or JJB soccerdome because I've seen a Trophy around those areas a few times. Most recent time was in Urmston near the Nagshead circle not far from the spar on the corner.

Ian

Focus TDCi
A trophy in Urmston? What's the world coming to! I've seen Seb in Urmston once at the cross-roads near Sainsburys, but that's it from CS. If anyone wants to meet up for a few photos I'll be around.

A trophy in Urmston? What's the world coming to! I've seen Seb in Urmston once at the cross-roads near Sainsburys, but that's it from CS. If anyone wants to meet up for a few photos I'll be around.

Yeah, I use to see a Trophy regular at the JJB soccerdome when I played 5 aside with work.

Sounds like a plan that Ian, my car is all photogenic again seeing as it got it's 1st bath for 5 weeks yesterday lol.

Homo spec mazda

Me Seb or Seb Seb?

Ive seen a trophy up in urmston jon.. i remember the guy joining and i PM'd him, dont think it was chris.

I'm feeling a "U-town" mini meet.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Yeah it was you mate, or at least I think it was.. black mk3 with black wheels pulled up alongside me at the lights and turned right down the road that passes Sainsburys multistory carpark, I went straight on towards Stretford. Was quite a while ago though.

My car had it's first wash in four months the other day so it looks a little more presentable than usual. If someone wants to arrange something I'll come along to it. There's the NW/Yorkshire meet on the 31st though.

Clio 182 Trophy
yeah sometimes around Urmston but not really soccerdome so dont think that would have been me

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Me Seb or Seb Seb?

Ive seen a trophy up in urmston jon.. i remember the guy joining and i PM'd him, dont think it was chris.

I'm feeling a "U-town" mini meet.

im up for a mini meet, where and when i could bring my big camera aswell :p gives me an excuse to get the tri-pod out! what about somehwhere like a multi storey car park??

Homo spec mazda
glad u like it. Is yours the black MK3 with black wheels by any chance ? if so looks nice
It is mate and thanks.

im up for a mini meet, where and when i could bring my big camera aswell :p gives me an excuse to get the tri-pod out! what about somehwhere like a multi storey car park??

Ye multi storey isnt a bad idea, just thinking of one that we wont get shot in or arrested or carjacked and in urmston thats not easy. Means I can dust off my camera and tripod.

Clio 182 Trophy
It is mate and thanks.

Ye multi storey isnt a bad idea, just thinking of one that we wont get shot in or arrested or carjacked and in urmston thats not easy. Means I can dust off my camera and tripod.
i'd be up for that 2. How about the multi storey in stretford anrdale ? always seems pretty quiet ?

Homo spec mazda
That one never crossed my mind to be fair.

We got thrown out of sainsburys because its private property.

Homo spec mazda
Aye, its something thats being looked into, maybe salford quays allthough it is a bit out of the way

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
or could take a trip up snakes pass one day for some truely epic shots

Ian

Focus TDCi
Yeah went up there by myself a few months back, absolutely awesome place. It's been closed a lot recently due to the weather, but as long as the weather doesn't turn again it should be ok. It'll be cold up there though! Took me about 40-60 minutes to get there I think.. traffic was pretty bad near Glossop.

Could have a drive and then drop in at the cafe for a bit of food and a catch-up.

index.php

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Yeah went up there by myself a few months back, absolutely awesome place. It's been closed a lot recently due to the weather, but as long as the weather doesn't turn again it should be ok. It'll be cold up there though! Took me about 40-60 minutes to get there I think.. traffic was pretty bad near Glossop.

Could have a drive and then drop in at the cafe for a bit of food and a catch-up.

index.php

They re-opened it today and yeh that sounds sweet!