ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy @ Croft yesterday

197 Cup, Ford Puma
No i wasnt in the clio as i had 4 people coming down with me and theres a little more room in the jeep. I was out codriving so didnt mind the cold. Felt sorry for the spectators and marshalls. Yours was the only clio i spotted.

Clio 182 Trophy #229
No i wasnt in the clio as i had 4 people coming down with me and theres a little more room in the jeep. I was out codriving so didnt mind the cold. Felt sorry for the spectators and marshalls. Yours was the only clio i spotted.

Ah yeah 5 people in a Clio is never much fun.

Very nice, who were you codriving for? There was some entertaining driving yesterday. It wasn't too bad actually after putting some very attractive waterproofs on :D

I think there was a black 197 and a couple of 172's

[SUB]Number 229 I think

I had a good look around it lol[/SUB]

That's the one!

The front nearside alloy has recently been in the wars :( that really needs seeing to asap.

197 Cup, Ford Puma
I doubt we where one of the 'entertaining ones', i was sitting in with someone new who has only done a few events so i was co-driver/instructor for the day. I will be out in my usual seat on the Jack Frost in a couple of weeks in the pug, should be looking for a good finish on that.

Clio 172
Haha great! He was on it all day, saw him just gather it back up after losing the back end going in to Clervaux and also a couple of hundred meter trip down the grass after losing it coming out of the complex heading to Sunny out.