ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy - Croydon

i know the car, i didnt think the owner was one here, i know wher ehe lives tho, is it a new member?

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Theres a trophy that lives in Coulsdon that i see quite regualry on his drive, think that ends PHY, but not sure if he is on here?

recaro182, where you live mate? thats the trophy im talking about the one on the drive in coulsdon, i live pretty close.

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
midge said:
recaro182, where you live mate? thats the trophy im talking about the one on the drive in coulsdon, i live pretty close.

I live in Caterham? I drive through coulsdon into Croydon all the time and often see that trophy on the drive, never been sure who owns it and whether they are on here, but it always looks mint!

182 Full Fat
I think we should arrange a meet up. im in Beckenham, so not too far from you lot. Im sure you lot are talking about 7MAT in his trophy. I met him last weekend

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
nelson182 said:
I think we should arrange a meet up. im in Beckenham, so not too far from you lot. Im sure you lot are talking about 7MAT in his trophy. I met him last weekend

Sounds good to me, my best mate drives a Megane Trophy so we are often driving around together, so a meet up would be good. Just out of interest, anyone going to santa pod this sunday?

im not going to pod this sunday.
a meet would be good i think, there seems alot of people around here now, maybe get a few more cars than the last one eh rhino? ;)
recaro - surprised i havnt seen you before realy, i live near the fox, do you have a sticker on your car?

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
midge said:
im not going to pod this sunday.
a meet would be good i think, there seems alot of people around here now, maybe get a few more cars than the last one eh rhino? ;)
recaro - surprised i havnt seen you before realy, i live near the fox, do you have a sticker on your car?
You live near the fox and i havn't seen you, that is wierd! I live in the valley, but am always driving up that way, and drink in the fox occasionally. There are two black gold 182's around Caterham i think, mine and one other. What car do you drive, i take it its a valver? Oh, and no sticker, waiting to order one when they get some in!

1.8 Civic EX
midge said:
maybe get a few more cars than the last one eh rhino? ;)
QUOTE]

haha yeah would be good to get a few more next time. Would have to be a mid week one tho as I'm busy most weekends!