ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy in Bedford!

E46 320D Tourer!
How about the 8th or 9th of September? Somewhere like corner 5 on the way out to box end on cemetery road, kempston rural. Parking is free, there's a bar for beer or coke! And the view isn't that bad.

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Jord sounds cracking to me bud. I go there quite a bit. Is nice. Count me in!!!either date should be fine

Phase 1 Clio 172
Loveridge is ok. Only downside is the path/green that links to Hartwell drive at the end. Good area for dog walking though

Sorry for the late post it's me that keeps waving (Makes me sound like an Jeffing idiot)

With places in Bedford and Kempston jordski19 is right rough area's just like any other town, I live in Kempston and on a whole it's fine, you get the local benders hanging around but there only brave till you get out of the car....

Corner 5 is only 1 minute away from me so that would be alright.

Thanks
Graham