ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy Number 002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Very expensive!!

allvehicles have someone ended up with it - they seem to get a decent collection of 182s

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure the first 6 were all demo cars so its going to be hammered .

I.E. its will have no trouble be deadly reliable and be a quick one.

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
9,500 miles is sod all, but theres other newer trophys (55 plate, 15k miles) around the £10k mark, so is the £2k premium really worth it for a 'number'

spose it will have been well run in tho your right edde

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  A4 Avant
It does look nice but i'd be surprised if he gets that much for it! I know it's No. 2. but it still seems overpriced.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apparently theres a 000 as well.

...and another 50 for the swiss.

Thers an 000 yep but its not a true one its was a test car was up for sale reciently.

500 was given away by Autorcar or somehwere and the new owner sold it off recinetly.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172cup
I d go for 500 or 83 (birthday!). Number one is at the renault museaum in France where all the F1 stuff is kep think its near Magny Cors (probably spelt wrong). If your looking for a 182 try carconnexions.co.uk he gets them in and does them at a great price, guy called Mark.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  BMW M3
"you would have to spend 10 times the price to get a better handling car"

So... £130,000 Steady on !!

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's plenty of room to negotiate, it helps everyone to keep the prices advertised as high as poss. Re: the 4x4 quip, The car doesn't sit any higher than the one parked next to it, must be the angle of picture.

Lee

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  BMW M2C
007 is still by far the coolest number :)

ClioTrophy13.jpg

:D

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
bit of a joke price wise, if it was number 377 it wouldnt be worth that.

Im sure some chav will be able to make up a '002' plate for your trophy if you really want it!!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw number 004 at mph'05 in birmingham (obviously last year) iirc it was on the evo stand.
I think w&k have the best - number 182 :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.