ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy photoshoot

RS Clio 182 Trophy
Took the Trophy to a photoshoot a couple of weeks ago for the portfolio for flow images, really impressed with the finished pictures. All in all a good day out and some nice pics for my troubles.
www.flowimages.co.uk

Img0715a_W.jpgImg0710a_W.jpgImg0719a_W.jpg
Img0746a_W.jpgImg0740a_W.jpg :cool:

RS Clio 182 Trophy
Thanks I think i prefer the rear side profile, looks really good with the lights on.

Stunning shots, love the side profile one. Ever run into trouble having different spaced plates front and rear?

RS Clio 182 Trophy
No, had the plate like that on 4 cars now and never been pulled... saying that, i'll go to the shops later and get stopped.

The front was the same but got hit by a stone and had to change it.

Stickers? I can only see the original security one in the window, nice to have it completely standard as it was direct from Dieppe imo.

172 Cup
aj182 said:
Took the Trophy to a photoshoot a couple of weeks ago for the portfolio for flow images, really impressed with the finished pictures. All in all a good day out and some nice pics for my troubles.
www.flowimages.co.uk

Looking great :)

I'm still waiting for a good time to take my Cup in, beaten by a Trophy, what is the world coming to ;)

106 GTi
Stunning shots - very nice, is this the place in Bristol Freebone was talking about getting us a block booking at?

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Fantastic pics there mate, love them would have a great desktop if you have higher res ones?

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Wow, very nice.. how much does that sort of thing cost?

Id be interested in the bristol booking!