ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy Rotherham

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Hooten Roberts and Swinton are pretty far away from one and other.

Catch the plate? MOX? something lives in Swinton.

clio 1.2 2005
what car have you got Nay369
im always in swinton and manvers way in my black clio 1.2 with a carbon bonnet

M135i
Ive only seen the trophy in swinton round there the one always parked just off the main street

M135i
Cant say ive seen either unless your the black clio that used to go dearne valley college

clio 1.2 2005
yeah about a year a go, done more now though
damaged front bumper yesterday though due to how low it is
it gpot snagged on a bit of grass

clio 1.2 2005
haha u dan timmins pal with sport kit on when we went to wakey that time
redbrek
did you know about with eddie and scott with polos

Flamer 172
Iv got a 172 flamer.
Hooten roberts/swinton meaning between there. I think it was just before the ship inn.

clio 1.2 2005
did i hahah, ul have to leave me a messege on there
wot did you reckon to clio then

Last edited:

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Iv got a 172 flamer.
Hooten roberts/swinton meaning between there. I think it was just before the ship inn.

The Ship Inn in Kilhurst near Hooten? or the Ship Inn in Swinton? the trophy from Swinton lives about 200 yards from the Swinton Ship inn.

whats eddie and timmins up to now

GTDan is Timmins. The lad with the sport kit mk3 now has a howdy.

clio 1.2 2005
hahaha y dint u say idiot how many people have got a name like myn, how are u then pal, what else have you done to clio then
mikey has past his test after 2 years of trying

M135i
Haha ya never know lol, and nothing much really u should come to the next meet dude we usually have them at old post office, and i know he pops down every know and again hes got a 1.6 golf now lol

clio 1.2 2005
yeah ul have to tell me when your nest down been down now and again, old post office is only around corner from me
send me your nuber on facebook and we will meet up

M135i
Yeah theres a meet on october 9th at 4pm there should be a few going and yeh ill message you my number and drop me a text dude