ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy Sachs adjustment - Tips / masterclass

Clio 182 Trophy #175
The front Sachs where refurbed 1500 miles ago and have been depinned. I now don’t know what setting they are on and after checking to see if they are depinned i may have now mixed them up. Can someone tell me or point me in the right direction for a thread that tells you how to set them to factory, apparently 22 clicks? Do you wind them all the way anti clockwise until they wont go anymore, then wind clockwise counting clicks to 22?

Also any advice and how to set these or adjust them for mild track would be appreciated, I did try and and find a thread but none I could find answered the question or went into detail on how to use them when depinned.

I have also touched on this question in the latest car update apologise for the duplicate

Is there a dedicated Trophy forum somewhere online that might have this info on it?

If you find out, please do add the info here for future reference! :)

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
From memory, to adjust them - turn fully anti-clockwise, then start clicking clockwise, OEM setup is 22 clicks. Less clicks softer, more clicks = harder.
Mine were actually still pinned believe it or not. so my use (track), I just set the front camber to -2 and stiffended the rear end with a whiteline arb instead.

Stiffended? 😂