ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy seats????

182 ff
Anybody know where/if you can buy trophy seats? ive got a 182 ff but really like the trophy seats. cheers guys

182 ff
how much we talking new? i cant get onto the for sale section at the moment because im not a member (will be soon) how much are the ones in the forum? cheers guys

182 ff
BOOM!!! very expensive, dont think i can warrent that much lol, wish i could. anyone know of any similar but cheaper :rasp: but still comfy and good looking lol. not asking alot.

Get your membership paid and get in the for sale section, there is a pair out of a Trophy and a set of reclining Corbeau.

Golf GTD Mk7
Speaking from someone who paid £900 for his (was a while ago :(), even at that price they're not worth it. Don't get me wrong, they are very nice seats, and they hold well, but I use my car on track, and they lack a bit of side support imo. You could get a decent set of bucket seats much cheaper, but it depends if you need them to slide/recline. The original seats are gash though :D