ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

trophy Suspension servicing

Clio 220 lpg
I have some trophy sach front struts which need servicing. Doe's anyone know a company that can full fill my needs.

what needs servicing on these? is it a regular interval thing?

All the vales and stuff in the damper.

Nope no service is states as far as I remember the'll be good for years before any noticbale loss can be told.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Bernard Olivier CEO of Renaultsport suggested to me that a rebuild might be needed approx every 30,000km, but I covered nearly twice this in my Trophy without any noticable deteriation in the ride or performance of them. They are a quality item so will last well.

Megane 230 R26
Bernard Olivier CEO of Renaultsport suggested to me that a rebuild might be needed approx every 30,000km, but I covered nearly twice this in my Trophy without any noticable deteriation in the ride or performance of them. They are a quality item so will last well.

That's good to hear, my ring tightened when I saw this thread title :lolup:

Clio 220 lpg
Sorted, found out that the canister on the side had lost pressure, so I have recharged it and it now seems fine. I know that the canister is charged with nitroegen, the question is what pressure if anyone knows :)